The composition of the new Board elected at the 12th Ordinary General Meeting of the SDS on October 2nd, 2021 hold at Cavtat, Konavle, Croatia is as follows:
ACOVITSIÓTI-HAMEAU ‘Ada, (General Secretary), cultural anthropologist, “Maison de l’Archéologie”, 21 rue République, 83143 Le Val, France – email@example.com
- BOURCEAU Thierry, (Joint Secretariat), murailler-caladeur, Chemin de Taracan 84490 Saint Saturnin les Apt, France, firstname.lastname@example.org
- BUBALO Filip, (Joint Secretariat), professor of history – museologist, Put meja 7 / 21000 Split, Croatia, email@example.com
- DRAGONE Michelangelo, (Chairman), architect, G.Giusti, 32/34, 70011 Alberobello (Bari), Italy, firstname.lastname@example.org
- (✝) PAGKRATIOU Eleni, (Treasurer), geographer-architect, 13 Dossiou Street, 45333 Ioannina, Greece, email@example.com
- THEODOSIOU Antonia, (Vice President), architect-environment engineer, 4 Liperti Street, 2121 Nicosia-Aglantzia, Cyprus – firstname.lastname@example.org
This distribution, agreed after the end of the Assembly among the elected members, will be confirmed at the Board of Directors meeting, which will imperatively take place before the end of 2021.
Antonia Theodosiou remarks that the supernumerary candidate elected in the previous election, Chrystelle Frau, who was unable to attend the Congress and Assembly in Cavtat should be invited to join the Board, if she so wishes. The elected Council agreed that this is legitimate and the approach will be made after its first meeting.
Members of the Board in meeting. From left to right : Urs Lippert, Ioulia Papaeftychiou, Claire Cornu, Ada Acovitsioti-Hameau, Michelangelo Dragone.